Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome 2011!!!

I'm starting out the new year by "borrowing" some ideas from a friend (thank you woollypeaches!).  So far, so good on reading my daily Bible (yes, it's only day 3, but hey, I'm still doing it) and just as a side note, the Wii Fit Plus is KICKING MY BUTT - who knew doing yoga on a simple balance board would prove so difficult?  I'm finding out very quickly just how tight my muscles are from taking up running recently and how much my body has missed yoga and pilates :(

So here's my list of "Things To Do" in 2011 (NOT resolutions, because who actually keeps those anyway?!?!)

(1) 11 Days of Prayer and Fasting throughout the year (11th of every month)

(2) 11 minutes with God everyday

(3) $11 per month to feed and clothe the homeless in our community.

(4) 11 dates with my husband (not necessarily involving money, but definitely a DATE NIGHT w/out baby!)

(5) 11 dates with my family(specific time set aside to do things together)

(6) 11 dates with my friends (GIRL TIME!!!)

(7) 11 verses to memorize this year

(8) 11 minutes of exercise every day

(9) 11 new family memories  (places, things, people, adventures, learn something new, etc.)

(10) 11 books to read

(11) 11 things crossed of my own "Bucket List"

I think it's super-important to set goals and I also think that unless someone knows about them, no one can hold you accountable to achieve them but you...and we all know how far we get in life on our own, haha!  So here's to 2011 and to accomplishing goals, love, joy, peace, health and happiness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment